Female Masturbation/No pleasure/climax when I masturbate

Question
I'm a female in my mid-twenties and up until recently I haven't had much of a sex drive.  Lately however I've been turned on *all* the time.  I've tried many forms of masturbation in an attempt to alleviate this feeling but so far nothing has worked.  Penetration, both manually and with a toy are pleasant but not arousing.  The same with clitoral stimulation.  It feels nice but it doesn't create any tension. What can I do make myself climax?

Answer
Hi Samantha-

If you are using toys and not getting an orgasm, there could be a couple of reasons;

1) Maybe you are just not focused enough and worrying about "trying" get have an orgasm. This could make you anxious and be blocking you from cumming.

2) I am not sure but if you are a medication, this could also be blocking your orgasm, too.

3) Your clitoris might not be as sensitive as others, and you might need to go to the OB/GYN and ask about him or her checking the blood flow   to that area.

Your best bet is to keep practicing masturbating. Sometimes it takes time. If you have a removable shower-head, use that. Or you can lay in the bath on your back and let the water run down on your clit. I know a lot of women that can only orgasm using water. Some women masturbate on their stomaches ... some straddle a pillow.

I would try all those things and not just once. If you need some more help I will be here :)  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..