Female Masturbation/Where to start?

Question
Hey Angie, I'm 15 and I usually get pleasure from just thrusting a pillow. Its not completely satisfying but it feels good. I just want to try new thing but im scared of hurting myself down there. Can you help me out? Thanks :)

Answer
HI Gisselle

Thrusting a pillow if very common for someone your age, so if you enjoy that you should stick with it. You can also rub your clitoris with your finger(s), which is probably the easiest way to orgasm. A lot of people rub their clit and rotate fingering themselves at the same time; it is really just a personally preference.  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..