Female Masturbation/I just can't cum.

Question
Okay, so I've tried SO many times to cum w/ just my fingers, but it just doesn't cum out. I don't know how to properly masturbate, and that doesn't help. Can you please help me? Maybe tell me how to do it right?

Answer
Hi Marceline!
I'll need to know a few things before I can help
You are a female correct?
How old are you?
How long have you been trying to masturbate?
What ways have you tried and what feels best so far?

hen you say "it just doesn't cum out" what exactly do you mean. Do you mean that you do not orgasm (have a rush of pleasure) or are you trying to squirt or have liquid come out like you might see in a boy?

I'll be on vacation for a week so when you write back it may go a bit before I can answer, or your question may be sent to someone else, but they will be able to help you... or you may wait until after January 7th to reply and I'll get it then :)
-Heather

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith