Female Masturbation/why can't i orgasm with masterbation or by having sex??

Question
I am in my 40's and never had an orgasm.  I have tried by by myself, I feel good for a little while and then nothing.  My boyfriend knows I have never had an orgasm and tries, but again feels good but nothing.
I figure that means that something must be wrong with me??

Answer
Hi T,
I'm really sorry but I don't think I can be of much help here. I'm still pretty young and my experience has been helping other girls like me masturbate, but I don't know much about sex drives and hormones. I have heard of other women having the same trouble, so I do know you are not alone. Have you tried consulting a gynecologist?

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith