Female Masturbation/I think I'm pregnant

Question
well im a naughty girl i like to drink and get drunk and get boyfriends and do sexual stuff.and ive done stuff the other night night unsafe im only 14!

so how can i find out how im pregenant withought a pregenancy test as im too young and i dont want to go to the doctors or i dont want to tell my perants as they r my fake ones they adopted meand ive missed my needing period lately plz dont give my email or anythin to anyone

plz reply tonight urgently plzzzz!!!

Answer
You will have to get a pregnancy test at some point to confirm or disprove that you're pregnant.  Watching for a missed period would be a clue, but at your age, your periods could be irregular, so it might not mean anything if it's late.  If you're not pregnant, then by all means find forms of birth control to use if you want to stay that way.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.