Female Masturbation/took away my vibrater

Question
Hi. I am 14 years old. I have 2 questions. I. Love to masterbate. I have masterbated for a really really long time. My dad knows i always do and doesn get mad or anything but I asked for a vibrator for Christmas and he got mad. When school was over I found 3 of them on my bed he bought me. Now he won't let me use them because he says I need to learn first.  I have been begging him to let me but he keeps saying be patient and he laughs at me. I love my dad and we are super close and he knows everything with me. but this is going to make us fight. He acts like he is happy that I am mad about it. If he doesn't give them to me tonight i want another one.  Can I buy anther one he doesn't know about? Will the store call him? How much are they?

Secind part

I lile to masterbate on my laptop. I record it and watch it sometimes. I save it on a flash drive but now its gone. Can I get in trouble if my teacher finds it or if my dad found it and calls a counselor or something?

Answer
You may buy a vibrator if you want to.  You can get one on the internet from a number of different sites.  Some vibrators are available for around $10.  Some cost more.  Im wondering if you have discussed with your dad learning to use your vibrators.  Since he says you need to learn first, ask him how you can learn.  Are they 3 different kinds?  Do they look like they are the right size for a girl your age?  He bought 3 vibrators for you.  Surely he expects you to use them.  Are you ok with asking him what you need to do so you can learn to use them?  Just be calm and talk with him about learning.  Let him know how badly you want to use the vibrators.   Ask him if you can use just one of them.

Do you think someone took the flash drive with you masturbating?  I doubt if you will get in trouble over it since your dad knows you masturbate and he is ok with it.  

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.