Female Masturbation/wanna masturbate more

Question
hi! i'm hazel. virgin, 19 going 20. i have been masturbating once or twice in a few months. i don't do it often. I just do it when i feel to. my question is,,,, is it alright to use 2 fingers when i'm masturbating? i would like to try it.. well i tried to use 2 but i could not even insert a centimeter of my 2 finger. i tried going really slow but it hurts. and.. i'm afraid if inserting 2 finger would lead me to be disvirginize. but i really really really wanna try it. what tips could you give me? and what other ways can i do to enjoy masturbating.

P.S I've been doing one finger and I've inserted my whole finger inside. I've use my middle finger and pointing finger. my middle finger is about 3 inches. and my pointing finger is about 2 n a half inch.

Answer
Hello Hazel,

Thank you for your excellent question.  I do have some suggestions for you.  First please tell me if you are familar with gspot stimulation.  Have you located your gspot?  If you havent then i would like to help you to find it because that would be a way to get much more feeling from your masturbation.  We can also talk about using 2 fingers, but since you are getting your middle finger all the way in I believe it is best to try to locate ;your gspot and stimulate it so you can get more pleasure from masturbating.   And I dont want you to tear your hyumen since you are concerned aobut that.  Im sure I can help you masturbate more.  Have you ever had an orgasm?  

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.