Female Masturbation/Wanting to reach a orgasm

Question
QUESTION: I am 16 and have been masturbating for at least six years. However, until much more recently I was just doing it for pleasure. As I have gotten older I have started to need the sexual release, but I am not really getting. I'm starting to think I'm not masturbating right because it's like no matter what I do I can't reach an orgasm. Being that I'm 16, I only have access to my hands and household items. I've tried stimulating my clitoris and attempting to find my G- Spot. And I know I'm getting aroused because I become wet when I start to touch myself.I just need to learn how to finish myself off. Sometimes I think I just need better inspiration but porn isn't really my thing. I'm more into sexy stories but those are hard to find. Anyways, please help!! Also I would appreciate so new ways to masturbate if you have some besides the usual ( I.e. shower head)

ANSWER: Have you located your gspot?  Are you able to stimulate it?  I understand your sexual needs.  At 16 you are fully capable of intense and satisfying orgasms.

Are your periods regular?  Do you use tampons or pads?  I will help you get the sexual release you need.

QUESTION: I think I have located my g-spot, because when I attempt to stimulate it I receive the sensation that everyone describes they feel when you to your g-spot. However I don't think I am stimulating it well enough, because when I do I only feel a small amount of pleasure. Frankly at this point I'm starting to get frustrated because I'm not sure if I have had an orgasm. I will start to sieze up and the nothing. But anyways yes, my periods are regular and I use both tampons and pads.( but mostly pads)

Answer
So you can stimulate your gspot with your finger?  Try to use the 'come here' motion.  Try to pull it out of your vagina.  What I mean is make that motion with you finger.  It should feel good and your gspot should begin to swell and harden somewhat.  Let me know how it goes.  I know you must be getting frustrated.  Do you want me to help you find some erotic stories?

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.