Female Masturbation/way to masturbate

Question
I'm almost 13 and masturbate quite a lot but not always to orgasm.  The other evening in the swimming pool with dad we were the last ones in and messing about, he was holding me around the middle and kind of ducking me under which was fun, after a bit I began to feel tingly in my vag, as dad was lifting me up and down the fabric of my swimsuit was pulling tight over my vag which I really liked, it made my outside lips tingle and swell up and show through my swimsuit.  When we changed I was still tingly and wanted to touch, all night at home I was tingly and when I went to bed I put my swimsuit back on and squirmed about and made the material tight over my vag to get the nice feeling.  Each time I go swimming with him I try to get him to play with me so I feel nice, sometimes I use the noodles between my legs too as they feel nice, is this ok?

Answer
Hi Penny,
What you've described sounds fun and harmless! Answer a few questions for me ok? Do you think your dad knows it feels good sexually for you when he plays in the pool with you? Has he ever caught you or seen you masturbate? When you masturbate after playing in the pool with him, do you think about him or fantasize about him? Has he ever touched you sexually?
Get back to me and we'll go from there ok?
With love,
-Heather

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith