Female Masturbation/daughter

Question
Hi, I'm a single mum to my 13 year old daughter Alice. We have lived for several years now in a remote place and I self educate Alice at home while she receives contact vis video link for education.  We are pretty close as we spend a lot of time together and now she has started to develope.  Last year she began asking about riding lessons and about 3 months ago we struck lucky and inherited a lovely pony for free.  Since then Alice spends all her time with the pony and I am glad as it has given her an interest.  The other day she was in the kitchen ready for riding dressed in her new jodhpurs which are almost spray on and I couldn't help but admire her cute figure.  The question I have is a little awkward.  Alice has already developed breasts and is size 32b with quite prominant nipples.  Sometimes when I go and see her riding she comes up next to me and her nipples are extremely erect under her vests, she is very flushed which I guess is from the exercise, the other thing I have noticed is her panties are very damp and smell heavily of her after she has been riding, do you think she gets sexually stimulated from the movement in the saddle, is this possible/  I know she masturbates as I have heard her in her room, I was just curious about the rubbing and stimulation from the saddle?

Answer
Hello Jenny,

Thank you for your question.

Yes, Alice certainly could be getting stimulated by riding her pony. Not only would there be direct pressure to her vulva, but also rubbing back and forth as she rides.  I have heard of girls/women becoming stimulated by riding bikes, horses, motor bikes, and even achieving orgasm from it.  Some women/girls can even orgasm by pressing their thighs together.  So it is very possible.

It is also likely very natural for her as well.  She sounds like she is sexually developed physically, she is already masturbating, and she may be one of those lucky women who just get off easily, or have a high libido and can stimulated easily.

Have you started any sex education with her yet?  I have a good friend who creates educational videos for young people and the videos are free to access- http://blip.tv/sexed102withkarasutra
Also, I don't know if you know about Scarleteen? http://www.scarleteen.com/
It is a great site for young people as well to learn/ask questions about all aspects of sexuality.

Did you have any concerns about her doing this (with the saddle)? Like I said it is most likely natural for her, and she may not even be in control of it.  

Let me know if you have any other questions.  I'm happy to answer them for you.

Thanks,
Domina

Female Masturbation

Domina