Female Masturbation/I don't know if I'm doing this right

HI I'm 16 years old and I just started to masturbate I'm not sure if I'm even getting close to an orgasms.But after awhile my hips start to buck and so dose my upper half. But then it just stops and I have to do it all again and then the same thing happens again it feels good but still I really want to get to an orgasm.I don't know what's wrong with me or if I'm even do it right can you please help me.

I wonder if you are taking enough time.  It is important that you relax before and during your masturbation.  Are you inserting your fingers or just rubbing your clit?  There are several ways a girl can masturbate.  You just need to find the way that works best for you.  I will help if you like.  Do you also rub your breasts and nipples when you masturbate?

Female Masturbation

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.