Female Masturbation/feelings

Question
Hi, I have been masturbating regularly 2 or 3 times a day since I was about 12, I love this site as it is sooo helpful.  I am now 14 and horny most of the time, recently during gym I have become so horny sometimes I ask to be excused so I can go to the bathroom and pleasure myself.  I am becoming very horny around my friends in gym as I see them change and then when we exercise seeing them in tight leotards and spandex sends me into a state, I feel my own vagina become damp and sensative, the fabric of my shorts is almost enough to bring me off.  When I see my friend stretch and her vagina bulging out of her leotard or spankies I almost shake, rope climbing is a definate orgasm moment and watching my friends makes me almost cum, am I normal, whats happening??

Answer
Hi Mel,
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond!
What you are describing is perfectly normal! At your age your hormones are going CRAZY, your body is dealing with these new hormones for the first time, so just like smelling a smell for the first time or hearing a noise for the first time, it seems so much more intense... as your body gets used to them, you'll start to be able to focus on other things and not be so bothered by your horniess. The bad news is that might take a few years ;)
As far as you being attracted to girls, that's normal too at this age. We often say that when your hormones go this crazy, you want to jump anything that moves ;) That's an exaggeration of course, but there's some truth behind it. You may be bi, or even lesbian, but it's way to soon to even try to put a label on it. Feel what comes naturally to you, enjoy it, explore it safely, and don't worry about what you might be until much later in life!
In the mean time, masturbate a lot at home to try and keep your hormones in check a little, and think about if there's anyone you can masturbate with, to learn more about how other girls do it and to explore your feelings, perhaps a sister or good friend!
-Heather

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith