Female Masturbation/Female masturbation

Question
Hello,
My sex partner of the past two years has recently, in the middle of a heated moment, asked me to pleasure myself. To show him how I like it. He thought that by that I had become uncomfortable. It's not that I am uncomfortable masturbating in front of someone, it's just.. I don't really know how to go about doing that in front of someone. Because I usually masturbate with toys. I know you might say "just go with it, touch yourself" but I don't like it as much when I do rather than with a toy or when someone else fingers me. So how do I perform for someone? I really want to do this for him.

Answer
Most men (and women) find it to be a tremendous turn-on to watch their partner masturbate.  You should be flattered.  But it is still up to you.  If you want to masturbate in front of your partner, then do so.  If you don't want to masturbate in front of him, then don't.  

It might feel weird the first time, but it will get easier after that.

Oh, and this is a two-way street, so don't forget to tell him if you want to see him handle his penis to orgasm.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.