Female Masturbation/It hurts!

Question
Hi. I've been masturbating since I was like 12, it was instinctibly just by rubbing my clit. Now I'm 17 and I've always masturbated that way, but some days ago I tried with and empty, clean little bottle of mascara. It was good, but then I tried the end of a hair brush, its clearly bigger but I thought I could take it, but it hurts so I stopped. But know I'm worried, a penis is similar so that hair brush so maybe I won't be able to do it in the future? How can I introduce it without pain? Thanks so much!!!

Answer
A penis is much smoother than a hairbrush handle, and if you apply lubricant to the penis, it glides in very easily and nicely.  It might be uncomfortable the first time, but that is more to the reaction of your vaginal wall muscles than the size and shape of the penis.  You will get accustomed to it fairly easily and find it pleasurable, not painful.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.