Female Masturbation/I' m not sure on somethings

QUESTION: Hi i'm just kinda starting to masturbate and I'm getting to know my body pretty well. And I was hoping you could give me some tips because I'm still a little new at this and barely know what to do.

ANSWER: Hi Maggie

The best advice is to just explore yourself a little bit. I think you should first google "clitoris", and look at some digrams. By dong this it should help you find it your clitoris, which will be very helpful when you to masturbate.

When you do masturbate you should rub your clitoris at a steady speed in a circular motion. Some women like to rub it up and down, and you can try that as well. The main thing is to find what you enjoy.

The first orgasms can be hard to do, so don't give up. It can take 10 minutes, it can take an hour ... everyone is different. It does help to practice masturbating so you know your body better.

Also, if you have a detachable shower head you can use that on your clitoris as well.

I am just going through the basic things, if you have more questions please let me know.

Angie :)

QUESTION: yes I do know what and where my Clitoris is and I do rud it and I do very much enjoy it. also while masturbate my body jerks a few times I'm not very sure what that means and I don't have a detachable shower head and I can't buy anything because I'm 16.

ANSWER: Hi Maggie -

You can try to purchase a massager. I don't mean vibrator, I mean a massager you can use on you shoulders, but instead use it on yourself like a vibrator. You can purchase these at Walmart, Target .. and big store like that.

You can also try laying on your stomach and rubbing up and down with your hand between you legs. The added pressure of your body weight, might be a better, if not different, sensation.

Also, what you said does sound like an orgasm.

How often do you masturbate?

QUESTION: I masturbate about 3 Times a week.

Ok try some of the techniques I have mentioned, and see if they work for you. I know sooner or later you are going to have one that just "does it.

Also, some women use a pillow to grind on to have an orgasm. This personally does not work for me, but I have heard and talked to a lot of women that love doing this.

Again, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me :)  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..

I can answer any questions related to female masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.