Female Masturbation/Masturbating differently

Question
Hi Angie! I have a few questions about mastubrating, I  masturbate on a regular basis usually watching porn, I started a few years ago first with a shower head, then just rubbing my clit standing up, and now I lay in bed and masturbate. I wanted to know if there are other techniques I can try as I feel I'm just doing the same thing over and over and want to try something new. I would love to try a vibrator but I still live with my parents and siblings and I wouldn't want for any of them to know I had one and I'm afraid if I did buy one that it would be loud and someone would hear the vibrator which is why I stick to just using my fingers to rub. I can usually orgasm up to three times but like I said I want to try something new. Also, though the orgasm feels great, is there a technique to make it last longer or be more intense? they never last longer than a few seconds though I know that's how long they usually last. I'm 19 and a virgin and never stuck anything in me either and would be afraid of using a vibrator in me, please help!

Thank you so much!

Answer
Hi Jillian :)

Thanks for the nice question. I'm married and I can understand not wanting to use a vibrator because people might hear it. I know on the market there are some vibrators that are very quiet, but I will just assume you have thought about this and decided against it until you move on your own.

You have gone over the normal techniques of masturbating, but here are a few more that might help you get out of the same routine:

Try masturbating on your stomach. Lay in your bed and put you hand between your legs are grind up and down. I'm guessing like most of us, this is the technique you used when you were younger and probably didn't know what you were doing, but since this might be something different for you, you''ll notice a different sensation.

Another way to masturbate and one that I use to break up the "same old same old" is actually get into doggy-style position and rub and finger myself that way. For me personally, when my butt is in the air that way I just feel vulnerable and hence, a bigger orgasm.

The last would be to actually buy a massager. I'm not saying buy a vibrator, but buy a massager they sell at Target or Walmart. The main purpose of this type of massager is to work out kinks in your muscles, but they can also be great tools when you masturbate. You can even preference to your family that you are having some sort of back pain and you thought this type of device would work well; then you the massager as a vibrator.

I hope that I helped some, and if you need anything else please ask :)  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..