Female Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
Hello, I am 14 and  having trouble getting fully aroused, like I get turned on and slightly wet but nothing I can work with and I have been trying for the past year and a half to be successful and have an orgasm. And if their were something sexual in your past is it possible that your mind could some how be blocking the mental part of my focus of reaching orgasm?

Answer
Hi Abbey -

There is a chance that something in your past can block an orgasm, if it was something tragic and/or shocking. But you could be blocking an orgasm by just "over thinking" things.

Send me another email but mark it as "private", and let me know all the techniques  you have tried so far when you masturbate. This will give me an idea on what we can do.

Angie :)

Female Masturbation

Angie B..