Female Masturbation/Multiple orgasms, squirting

After reading advice you've given to other people I think you might be the right person to help me.

I am currently not in a relationship and enjoy masturbating very much.  I do it at least once daily.  Usually I watch porn, and sometimes I have phone sex with an ex who lives across the country.  

My problem is that I want to be able to orgasm more than once when I'm alone, but whenever I try I can't.  This doesn't happen when I am with someone.  

Also, I have always wanted to have a squirting orgasm.  Is there a way to make myself do that?  Or are some people unable to have them at all?

I look forward to your advice.

Every woman has a gspot(urethral sponge).  It is true that different women get different results when stimulating their gspot.  I can discuss it with you if you like.  Have you tried stimulating your gspot?  Have you found yours and have you gotten some instructions as to  how to find it and stimulate it effectively?  I take it you are not a virgin.  What is your age?

Female Masturbation

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.