Female Masturbation/Orgasm

Question
Hello my name Maria. I'm 33 years old. I Cannot climax during sex. I can only climax if I get oral sex or I masterbate . If my bf tries to finger me i stil cnt climax I have to do it myself while he's rubbing my breast even then I can only go once. Now when I'm alone I can masterbate but I have to watch porn and ill climax with no problem but when I goi can feel the orgasm through my hips. Then when I try and go again ill feel my body shaking like an orgasm is coming and ill feel it for a second then it will just stop. Is this normal? What should I do? Please help.

Answer
It is not unusual for a woman to be able to reach orgasm in masturbation but not during intercourse.  Some women never have orgasms in intercourse.  It would help if you could tell your partner that you would like him to bring you to orgasm manually or orally before attempting vaginal intercourse.  Sometimes if a woman gets brought close to orgasm manually or orally, she can have an orgasm in vaginal intercourse.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.