Female Masturbation/Pains when fingered

I was raped when i was 8yrs old. Now when my boyfriend wana finger me, after going in and out for about 6 times with just one finger, i would start feeling pains inside my vaginal then i would tell him to stop. Jst a finger is the biggest thing that can enter my vaginal without pain. His penis's cap cant even enter otherwise, the pain would be unbearable. Even when am very wet, it still pains me. Sometimes, when i am very aroused when he fingers me, i would have serious shock within my lower abdomen that he would have to stop and hold me tight as if am jerking. I have neva had any infection and i have not had sex with anybody except dat rape. Am really worried that sex suppose to be pleasurable but it is not in my own case and its sad. I wish i can even have sex first and maybe during the intercourse i would stop not when the penis has not even entered am feeling pains. Sometimes, he would just rub his penis against my outer vaginal, after a while, the outer lips would start paining me. Please i need your help. What is wrong with me and how do cure these problems and have real intercourse without pain. I dont masturbate. I feel these problems when he does them and he is always gentle with me. Whats my problem?

Hi Happy,
I'm very sorry to hear about the things you have gone through. I can't be much help to you, as it sounds like you need to go to a gynecologist to see what is going on and why you are experiencing so much pain. I am not a doctor and there is no way for me to know what kind of physical problems are the cause of the pain since I'm not there. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful. Please see a doctor or gynecologist about this, and good luck!

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith

I can answer most questions about male and female masturbation including physical, mental and ethical aspects. I've helped many girls and women, and some men, with issues like not enough pleasure, too much or too little masturbation, mutual masturbation and teaching others, and using it to improve your sex life or life in general. If I do not already know the answer to your question, I will gladly find it or refer you to someone who does.

I have helped my sisters and friends learn how to pleasure themselves growing up. I was always the one my friends would ask about it and I would try to help find the right solution for them. I am very comfortable talking about the subject and any problem associated with it. I believe there is always a solution to any problem, but I will not hesitate to refer someone to counseling if the problem warrants it. I strongly believe masturbation is a healthy part of living for both sexes, and can especially be important for women's sexual health and relationship success. I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology and have done a lot of research on masturbation, and how a healthy amount of it can be a positive part of a young person's life, and an uplifting part of a relationship or marriage later in life. Personally I have been masturbating since I was 11 years old, and I have tried just about every trick in the book. I know what worked for me, what works for most people, and what is just a bad idea.

Volunteered for one year at a local soup kitchen which also counseled clients. Worked one-on-one with clients as a Volunteer Life Counselor there, finding solutions to financial, shelter and clothing needs.

G.E.D. acquired. Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from a Central Oklahoma University.

I have helped many friends, my own sisters, college roommates, my friend's brother, a few men and women online.