Female Masturbation/Penitrating Orgasm how to

Question
I am 13 and have a really high sex drive. VERY! I almost never have time so I've tried hypnosis before I went to sleep but it doesn't come. I'll get very aroused but it just fades off. Especially when I'm fingering my self. I've heard of someone using a hotdog but is it safe? What household items can I use to get SOAKED!! I need quick but VERY effective. I also can't seem to get my body to embrace it. After I start to get close, my body will just stop feeling it. My fingers don't seem to be doing the job. When I was much younger, I would shove stuffed animals in my pants so that th were bulging and I would try to force them into me. It felt good but when I tried it again the other night, I just felt disappointed. That made me wonder if I was just going in the wrong places. My clit doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. Please help me!! The longer I wait, the more things that I want to see if it would help me orgasm by shoving up there! It might sound creepy but just thinking tht I can't orgasm the more stressed out I get!

Answer
Have you ever had an orgasm? It may be that your body is just not ready. Give it time and keep practicing.
Most importantly: keep focusing on the thing that turned you on in the first place, not trying to orgasm. A lot of times women start out masturbating thinking about a hot guy or girl, or looking at porn or something, but then as they get closer to orgasm they start focusing on their body and thinking "why can't I cum," and that distracts them and removes the thing from their mind that got them aroused it the first place.
As far as things to insert, I would say stay away from hot dogs, as they can easily break off, and have many bacteria unless they are hot... in which case you'd get burned.
Young girls often try hairbrush handles, vibrating toothbrush handles, baby carrots, things like that... just make sure whatever it is you wash it first AND after wards, and do NOT put food back for other people to eat after you've used it ;)
I hope this helps!
-Heather

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith