Female Masturbation/Really want to orgasm!!

Question
I am 13 and want to know if its normal for me to want to orgasm at such a young age. I try and try but it just doesn't happen. I'll finger/rub myself and feel pleasure but no orgasm. Am I just not in the right area or should I be doing something else? I even tried two videos on YouTube that were supposed to hypnotize me into having an orgasm but it doesn't work. I'll feel great but I just won't orgasm. One of my friends said that she had an orgasm by shoving a hotdog in her vagina. Is that even possible? I really want to know. I also never have a lot of time to myself so the less time that it takes to happen the better.

-Christina

Answer
You are young and learning.  There is no reason to resort to self-hypnosis yet.  Just keep trying with your fingers.  Please read http://www.healthystrokes.com/youngfem.html and other female pages on the site for more ideas.  You will get there sooner or later.  I doubt that a female could orgasm from masturbating with a hot dog.  A hot dog is too flimsy.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.