Female Masturbation/Unresponsive girlfriend

Question
I have a girlfriend, 17 years old, who doesn't and wants to know why she doesn't get wet when we get intimate. She doesn't know if she really gets wet and she doesn't want to be touched in the vaginal area because I think she's not ready, maybe. Any help? No sex involved.

Answer
If she isn't ready, then you shouldn't be touching her in the vaginal area.  Does she masturbate privately?  If so, then what she does to get herself aroused should also work when she's with you.  If she doesn't masturbate, then it would certainly help her to try.  But there is no point in trying to arouse her if she doesn't want to be aroused.  Save it for later.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.