Female Masturbation/Want to learn to masturbate

Question
I`m 20 years old and still virgin... I masturbate or at least try to, but it doesn`t matter what I do I don`t get to feel an orgasm, and I don`t have money to buy a toy. I really want it to feel good but don`t know how.

Answer
Keep trying.  You don't need a toy.  The best toy you will ever have is your hands.  Be relaxed when you start to masturbate.  It is easiest to learn how to orgasm when you are relaxed.  I suggest reading http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html for more ideas.  You will be glad you did when you learn how to masturbate to orgasm.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.