Female Masturbation/difference between "cumming" and deep orgasm

Question
My husband and I have been together for 3 years and shortly after we started dating we discovered how to make me "squirt" ejaculate... This mostly happens when I am on top and he's thrusting deep and fast, I literally drown the both of us and I can repeatedly do this over and over every few seconds while on top! It's like two or three thrusts and I explode a waterfall of thin liquid, then he inserts himself and again I do the same as many times as I can before I'm exhausted! My question is though this feels insanely good I have also experienced deep full body orgasms which I accomplish with a g-spot vibrator, my entire body tightens up and I can't even moan and I feel intensly warm all over and my vagina pulses quickly and I let go and ejaculate the same liquid but the two experience feel entirely different! I've heard that clitoral orgasms aren't ejaculatory and that squirting is cumming and cumming is the same as an orgasm but if it can't be clitoral what could it be it doesn't feel the same as a deep full body orgasm.....

Answer
Samantha, thank you for opening up your sex life to us.  Your words seem so genuine.  I detect some puzzlement but I also hear a woman who goes after what she needs and gets it.  I commend you for your willingness to try things hoping to find the best possible outlet, not only for your sexual needs, but also your sexual expression.  To you it doesn't matter if there is a difference between cumming and deep orgasm.  What you are telling me makes me believe you are one of the few women who find true sexual expression in your bedroom.  What you are describing to me as " feeling insanely good...   my entire body tightens up and I can't even moan... and I feel intensly warm all over and my vagina pulses quickly and I let go and ejaculate "; all this is your sexual expression and I must say it is beautiful to hear.  One thought I cant get out of my mind is 'what a lucky man he is' who shares all this deep satisfaction with you!

I can tell you have learned a lot about sex and you want to experience the things you read and hear about.  That is great Samantha!  Let me say this.  All the explanations we find about sexual experiences in categories are beneficial for someone who is trying to find their own individual personal intimate sexual expression.  To you I would say "leave all that information for beginners who benefit from it.  You, my dear have found it!"

Sincere and heartfelt Congratulations!

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.