Female Masturbation/Mastur action and bisexuality

Question
Hi, I'm 13 and I was wondering. What kinds of household things can be used as a safe lube? I masterbate every few days, and I am bisexual. But is it normal that it feels uncomfortable to put anything inside myself? Ex., fingers, wide smooth pen. I  don't like anything inside me, and when I masterbate I think usually only about my female crush. What does this mean?  So to clear up everything my questions are, what are some safe household lubricants? And is it normal that I don't like anything inside me?

Answer
You are better off using a water-based lube made especially for sex.  This page has tips on lubes to use: http://www.healthystrokes.com/lube.html.

You are pretty young so should take a few years to figure out what turns you on.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.