Female Masturbation/Nervous orgasm...

Question
Hi Iím 15 in highschool and Iím wondering if itís normal if being nervous is linked to being turned on. I was in class on Friday and I had to give an oral presentation in front of the class which is super terrifying for me. Well a couple turns before me I started having that tingling feeling and I could feel it building then I justÖcame. I know it doesnít sound like the worst problem but when I orgasm I usually make kind of a mess and I could feel that I just did, llike through my jeans a bit and I had to stand up in front of the class in a few minutes. I donít think anyone noticed but still it happened totally out of my control and I felt pretty weird surrounded by people and it was kind of uncomfortable the rest of the day. Itís not the first time its happened. Like the first day back at a new school a month ago I felt nervous the morning before school and it just happened. Luckily I was still at home and I could change my clothes. Anyway Im  just wondering if thatís normal because it acually is kind of a problem.

Answer
Yes, you are not the only person who's experienced that.  It can be a good feeling, but since you were nervous, it probably wasn't.  There is really no reason to be terrified speaking in front of the class.  Your classmates are going through the same thing.  Surely some of them are your friends.

It is OK if you tell the teacher you need to use the bathroom.  You probably didn't make any kind of mess that someone else could see.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.