Female Masturbation/No noise? And no orgasm?

Question
Hi, I am a 13 year old girl, and have been masterbating since I was like 9-10. But I haver never made any noises while masterbating, Is this normal? And I have never orgasmed?

Answer
Yes, lots of girls your age aren't having orgasms yet.  I think you're doing just fine.  It's up to you if you make noise or not.  Most don't because they don't want others to hear them.  Some start when they have privacy to masturbate.  I think you will figure it all out soon.

Keep reading http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html and feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.