Female Masturbation/No orgasm

Question
hi

Sorry I have already created a message like this but it wouldn't let me reply for some reason. Please could you help me? I can't orgasm when I masturbate and feel like I really need to

Thanks

Ruby

Answer
Keep working on that first orgasm.  Put your mind in a place where you're receptive to sexual stimulation.  Think about whatever turns you on most.  Most men look at pictures when they masturbate, and many women do too.  It would be worth a try.  When your legs shake, hold them as stiff as you can.  Then keep with what you were doing.  Relax and enjoy what you're doing.  You can enjoy yourself even without an orgasm.  I hope that orgasm will be soon.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.