Female Masturbation/I can't seem to orgasm

Question
Hi Nikki

So this is quite awkward but I can't orgasm when I masturbate...I've been doing it since I was around 11 years old (I'm 17 now) but never reached an orgasm. The only thing I do is rub my clit with my fingers and even that isn't very pleasurable. When I've being doing that for a while, my legs shake and my body jolts forward, its not very comfortable so stop. What's wrong with me? I try ever night and really want to experience an orgasm. Please help me. Its so upsetting.

I hope you manage to reply before tonight because I would love to experience one tonight.

Thanks

Ruby

Answer
I am not Nikki, but I will answer anyway.  Keep working on that first orgasm.  Put your mind in a place where you're receptive to sexual stimulation.  Think about whatever turns you on most.  Most men look at pictures when they masturbate, and many women do too.  It would be worth a try.  When your legs shake, hold them as stiff as you can.  Then keep with what you were doing.  Relax and enjoy what you're doing.  You can enjoy yourself even without an orgasm.  I hope that orgasm will be soon.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.