Female Masturbation/Hi!! :D

Hi,my name is Kiara. I am wanting to know how to give myself an orgasm. At the moment I use back massager that has 2 round heads on it. It feels really good and I like it alot but I want to learn how to give myself an orgasm. I recently talked to my very close friend and she has tried to help me but nothing has worked so far... :/ I really could use your help.... Thank You!!

Are you saying you have never had an orgasm?   Or you are able to orgasm but only with the back massager?  Tell me how you are using the back massager.  Do you just press it against your clit or do you rub it all along the crack of your vulva?  Exactly how do you make yourself feel good with it?    And what is your age please?

Female Masturbation

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.