Female Masturbation/My sister

Question
Hello Sorry if my English is not great I moved to Canada from Hungary 2 years ago. Well I am 14 amd my sister is 12. I sometimes notice that she is masturbating like she will have her hand in her pants when watching tv or computer or pushes her vagina against the table inside her bed room but some times in the kitchen or other places I have even seen her do this at school. I do not think she knows that other people can tell wat she is doing. I do it some of the time I know it is not a bad thing and it does not bother me that she is does that but for me it is private. I wonder if I should tell her that I know she is doing this. What do you think? It might be kind of weird to say something like that but I also do not want some body to catch her doing that and she gets in trouble.

Answer
You are her older sister and she's probably known you to correct her before.  I suggest telling her that what she's doing belongs in private.  You might also add that if she has any questions that she can ask you.  It might be awkward for you to tell her, but it would be much more awkward if people outside the family ever saw her masturbating.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.