Female Masturbation/Too small?

I'm 16 and have been masturbating for years, when I masturbate, I can only get as deep as my fingers, even when fully aroused, it hurts to go deeper, my boyfriend and I plan to have sex one day and he is around 7", I'm a tiny girl and he's a pretty big guy, and obviously much bigger and longer than my fingers, when we have sex, will he be able to ever fully enter me?

Rose, you will probably have a hard time the first few times he tries to put his erect penis in you.   On the positive side, your vagina is made to take a penis, and they come in all sizes.  When you are fully aroused it is likely you will eventually be able to take all of his big penis.

Have you tried to get any kind of small dildo in your vagina?  Do you know whether your hyen has been broken or not?  When did you start masturbating?   Are you able to have orgasms.  Is it sometime difficult for you to get one?

Female Masturbation

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.