Female Masturbation/Technique

Question
Hey, I'm 15 and I've been masturbating for quite some time. Lately, my orgasms have become less intense. I would like to know some masturbation techniques. I usually jus squeezes my thighs together or rub my clit. Thanks :)

Answer
Your techniques are good ones that help most women reach orgasm.  You're in better shape than many women who write me because you're able to have orgasms.  I suggest adding variety to your sessions in other ways.  This page was written for males but most of the tips will help females too: http://www.healthystrokes.com/variety.html.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.