Female Masturbation/Is it bad to watch porn while masturbating?

Question
Okay I am 19 years old, old enough to watch porn. But somebody told me watching porn while masturbating allows you to only orgasm while watching porn, or having a visual aid. They also said it would be harder for me to orgasm with a real man.
So in the end I just have 2 questions.
Will it be harder for me to "reach my peak" with a man if I watch porn?
Is it bad to watch porn while masturbating?

Answer
I would have to say no and no. For the most part it's good to masturbate and have orgasms because a lot of time during sex -- and depending on your partner -- women have a harder time "getting their". But if you know how to make yourself orgasm, well that is half the battle. I personally don't think porn would hurt you at all.

The same goes with masturbating, which I think is fine of course, but if you are using a vibrator every time you watch porn, your clit might .. and I mean might ... get less sensitive. That happens to some women. But for the most part I think you are fine.

If I didn't answer it fully or you have another question, please don't heistate to ask :)

Female Masturbation

Angie B..