Female Masturbation/comfortableness

Question
QUESTION: Hello, thank you for devoting time to helping people, I don't know if this question belongs here but I couldn't find a suitable catagory, if you don't mind maybe you can help.my is very uncomfortable with being seen naked, during sex she often wants to be covered and makes sure I am not looking directly at her. She is pregnant but it was like this before.  Just for some background we are 20 and were virgins begore marriage. ( we are observant jews) i have always been very insecure about my body so I have no idea what do to. She is perfect to me. And she is very pretty and not overweight. Why does she feel this way? What can I do for her. She is very horny and I think its hurting her abilaty to enjoy sex. Any help wouls be much appreciated.

ANSWER: It isn't so unusual that she is self-conscious while pregnant.  A lot of women are like that.  You can help by not calling attention to changes in her body or behavior.  I would suggest working slowly on her body-image issues after the baby is born.  A lot of women don't want to have sex with the lights on.  Maybe if you can get past then, then work on getting her uncovered, then work on looking at her.  It seems like a series of steps should be done.  I can't help on the Jewish angle, but you might see if there is some kind of sexuality instruction available at your temple.

QUESTION: Thanks for getting back to me, the jewish thing was kind of irrelevent, I just meant we arent too experianced. So I understand how pregnancy would do that but ir was always like this. (Even before she was pregnant) my other question is how I can make her orgasm hard, she usually asks for a lot of attention to her clitoris. Im sorry for all the questions. Im kind of new to this

Answer
If she likes having her clitoris stimulated, then you might want to bring her to orgasm orally or manually before having intercourse.  Most women eventually come to prefer vaginal stimulation, and until that point, it would be helpful if you could stimulate her clitoris during intercourse or assume a position where she can easily stimulate it herself, such as a rear-entry position.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.