Female Masturbation/I don't know how to masturbate

Question
Hi I'm 24 years old I have 2 kids
But I don't know how to masturbate
My husband doesn't allow me to buy a vibrator or dildo
And we have sex like once every six months
I'm starting to go crazy without sex
I want to start masturbate but im scared
I think it will hurt or I will damage something
What can I do to start pleasing myself
I just can't cheat on my husband...
What can I use to make masturbation safe yet pleasing
I do watch a lot of porn and try imitating what they do but touching my vagina just scares me
Even though I crave to please me
Please help :(

Answer
Lala, I understand your needs as a woman and I appreciate your desire to masturbate so you can release your sexual tension.  It is a need women have.  Since your husband does not meet your sexual needs it will be very good for you to learn to masturbate.  It isn't hard to do.  

You said you crave to please yourself and you can.  Do you have times when you can have privacy for an hour or 2?  Thats all it takes.  I can help you gain confidence about touching your vagina.  It feels so good you will want to do it once you get started.  Have you ever had an orgasm?

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.