Female Masturbation/Female Masturbation

Question
I'm gonna make this short and to the point
I'm 14 and I can't seem to have an orgasm.
I've been trying to for a couple of years...
Fingering doesn't work, I can barely feel it.
I have to use an object like the round end of a razor.
Is there something wrong with me where I can't reach an orgasm?
I can rub my clit, but only for around a minute because it's really sensitive and almost hurts and tickles at the same time.
is there something i can do to fix this?

Answer
Hi Delaney-

I think you should try using the end of a brush and not the razor. I am only saying that because it would be less dangerous.

I hope that rubbing your clit does not hurt, but if it does please -- and I mean this -- see your Ob/GYN and make sure there is nothing really wrong, ok.

If you want to try new things I suggest you buy something that vibrates  --- like a massager. You can but one at Target or Walmart.

Another thing you can try is using water. You can either lay under the facet in the tub and let water hit your clit, or if you have a detachable shower head, you can use that also.

If you don't want to try those things, let me know. I am sure we both can figure something out :)  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..