Female Masturbation/Female Masturbation

Question
I can only cum using my electric tooth bush is that a bad thing? Also I am 15 almost 16 and have been masturbating for five years and I want to know knew ways that I can cum

Answer
Hi Nix-

Well it is not bad that you use your electric tooth brush, but there is a chance that if you ONLY use that your body will only be able to orgasm with that... and later on in life, a vibrator. I would suggest using your fingers every once in awhile, because when you do have sex later in life, you will probably have to have an orgasm that way. Other ways is to use a shower head, another kind of massager, and a pillow.

If you need anymore help/advice, please don't hesitate to send me another email.

Angie :)

Female Masturbation

Angie B..