Female Masturbation/I have no idea how to masturbate?

Question
I'm 16 and I know what you have to do but it doesn't seem to work? I don't know where to touch if that makes sense. It's annoying and I would just like to get it over with. (also can you do it through touching your boobs)
Thank you :)

Answer
Hi hun-

Here is a photo of where your clitoris is http://www.pnwbirth.com/2012/11/clitoris-101-what-your-doctor-sex-ed.html. Most orgasms are had while someone rubs their clit at a contant speed. Most orgasms take around 5-15 minutes. Your best bet would be to rub your clit and at the same time finger yourself and/or rub your breasts (if your nipples are sensitive). It will take time to have your first orgasm, so don't worry about that.

As for your second question, it if very rare for a woman to have an orgasm just by rubbing her breasts. Usually breast rubbing it to help further stimulation when you do masturbate.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate sending me more emails.

Angie :)

Female Masturbation

Angie B..