Female Masturbation/I'm I masterbating right ??

Hi ,I'm 12 years old girl and I had my period when I was 11 and from then I wanted to know how to masterbate all my friends were doing it at school they were saying rub against the couch arms or on your bed leg I've tried that but I haven't had an orgasm , but everytime I feel horny I cross my legs is that masterbating if not can you tell me other ideas on how to mastebate or I'm I to young ??

Hi Nicole.

The ways your friends told you to masturbate could be harmful. By rubbing on a couch or bed post, you can get a burn from the friction of those objects. If you feel the need to rub against something, put a pillow between your legs and use that. But if that starts to hurt at all, stop.  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..

I can answer any questions related to female masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.