Female Masturbation/Masturbating

Question
Okay so im 13.. I have never masturbated before. I really don't know what to do or how to approach maturbating...like when people say clitoris and folds i dont even know what those are. Does this hurt?

Answer
Hi hun

Here is a digram of the different parts http://www.popularirony.com/2012/10/informative-joe-how-to-find-clitoris.html

Masturbation should not hurt at all. The easiest way to achieve and orgasm is to rub your clitoris, yes, but some girls can do it by fingering. For your age and if you are ready, I suggest your rub your clitoris (see diagram) in a constant rotation and speed :)  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..