Female Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
I am 20 year's old and a virgin. Its hard sometimes without a nice loving bf. I've realized I have needs and that's ok. anywayThough i used to feel weird about it?I enjoy masturbation. Excuse me for my shyness, I guess I would like to know other ways to stimulate myself manually where to place fingers/motions I can do ? I also very much enjoy humping my pillow at times. Though they are nice everttime.ive gotten so used to doing it one way i need some variation. Ive rather not insert anything.Also? I think I do it strangely ? I go up and doen my clit often use two hands to apply more pressure. I'm scared to ask but if like to know how to play with my bum properly? Thank you much appreciated

Answer
I advise heavily against humping pillows.  Women who masturbate with their hands have more success reaching orgasm in intercourse than women who masturbate by humping.  Most females start by masturbating externally, that is, stimulating the clitoris or the area around it until they have an orgasm.  Many females eventually progress to masturbating internally, by inserting fingers or objects into the vagina.  These feel different and most women claim to be affected differently by masturbating that particular way.  Many women use a combination of the two methods.

If you'd rather not masturbate internally at this point in your life, that's OK too, but keep in mind that's a major source of the variety you seek.  

The position you're in can make a difference.  Most people say the orgasm they achieve while kneeling is very intense.  You might try masturbating while kneeling sometime.

You might also like to experiment with using different kinds of lubricant.  They make a big difference for many males and females.

To learn more about female masturbation, please see http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.