Female Masturbation/masturbation

Question
Pls wat re de effect of excess masturbation..cause i masturbate too much.

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It will not cause trouble.  Don't worry about masturbating too much.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  This is very normal and healthy.  If you didn't masturbate every day or even close to it, you could be setting yourself up fot prostate trouble in the future.

I advise reading http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html to learn how frequent masturbation is good for the prostate gland and can even prevent prostate cancer.  

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.