Female Masturbation/Orgasm

Question
QUESTION: Hi, I'm a 24 year old female and I'm terribly frustrated that I haven't had an orgasm yet, despite by best efforts.

I find that sex doesn't really work in stimulating that area, I generally opt for an external vibrator to stimulate my clitoris because I feel it works better than internal stimulation. However, I've yet to orgasm... I don't even think I've come close.

I use the Lelo Siri vibrator which is probably my favourite one of the ones I've tried because of it's many different vibration modes.

I find that when I masterbate I'll feel a pulsing sensation in my clit area and even sometimes a heated sensation but nothing ever comes of it.

Does it sound to you like I'm on the right track. Is a heated or pulsating sensation normal? If it isn't, what should I be feeling before the big O? What kind of tips could you share to help me get further?

Any help you can provide is welcome. As I said, I'm 24 and this is getting ridiculous.

ANSWER: Hi Sam

Are you on any medications? If so, what ones?

You have never had an orgasm? When did you start masturbating and about how many times a week do you masturbate?

How long do you masturbate before you stop because you don't orgasm.

If you could answer those questions and get back to me, then I will be able to help more.

Angie :)

QUESTION: I only take Alesse birth control.

I've never ever ever had an orgasm. I started having sex at the age of 17, but I didn't start masturbating until I was maybe 19. I only masturbate on the rare occasion because I've very discouraging that I can't get very far with it. I'd say I only do it once a month or one every couple months.

I get incredibly annoyed and fed up if I'm laying there for so long trying. The most recent time I tried, it lasted about an hour, though usually I think I usually give up around a half hour.

I realize "practise makes perfect" haha, but it's really discouraging when not only my current partner and past ones can't make it happen, but I can't either.

Answer
Hi hun-

Well before you worry about your partner giving you an orgasm, let's just worry about you doing it yourself.

Have you tried sticking two fingers inside you, curling them up, and moving the them in and out very fast? Even if you don't hit your G-spot, you can orgasm. It does feel a bit different than a clitoris orgasm, but it might work.

If that doesn't work I would talk to your OB/GYN about this. He/she can see if the blood flow to your clitoris is normal ... which is the main factor in women not being able to orgasm.

Please let me know if I can help you further.  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..