Female Masturbation/Getting your period

Hi, my name is Jordan and I am 13 years old.  I haven't gotten my period yet, but all of my friends have when they were like 10 and 11. I'm scared to ask someone else, but is it normal for me not to get my period this late? And it also seems that all other girls boobs are bigger than mine. I am like 5'2 and I think I weigh bout 135. Please help!!

Hi hun -

No need to worry because many girls get their period much later than you. Some girls don't get their period until they are 15. As soon as your period does come you'll notice other changes to your body --- breast development, hair.

I promise you there is nothing to worry about, hun :)

Female Masturbation

Angie B..

I can answer any questions related to female masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.