Female Masturbation/Sister "heeling"

Hi. I'm 13 and my sister is 11. I noticed she is tucking her foot under and like pressing and pushing into it a lot. In the morning she does it the most when she wakes up. I know it feels good because of her faces. I think if I talk to her about it she will get mad or embarrassed. Not sure what to do. Hope you can give me advice about this.

Hi becca!
Ok so I'm sure you know but this is totally normal. We all start to realize certain things feel good at about her age, and we're not quite experienced enough to know to hide it from most people. Since you are sisters and I assume you share a room, don't ask her to stop unless it really bothers you. She needs release just like we all do. May I ask if you masturbate? If so, how do you do it? I'm not sure if you're asking what you should do because you want her to stop, or because you want to help guide her as her big sister. I suggest guiding her. She will never be closer to another woman then she is to you. If you are comfortable with it, think about masturbating with her. You two can learn a lot from each other :)
You can chat with me if you'd like on yahoo messenger!
With Love,

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith

I can answer most questions about male and female masturbation including physical, mental and ethical aspects. I've helped many girls and women, and some men, with issues like not enough pleasure, too much or too little masturbation, mutual masturbation and teaching others, and using it to improve your sex life or life in general. If I do not already know the answer to your question, I will gladly find it or refer you to someone who does.

I have helped my sisters and friends learn how to pleasure themselves growing up. I was always the one my friends would ask about it and I would try to help find the right solution for them. I am very comfortable talking about the subject and any problem associated with it. I believe there is always a solution to any problem, but I will not hesitate to refer someone to counseling if the problem warrants it. I strongly believe masturbation is a healthy part of living for both sexes, and can especially be important for women's sexual health and relationship success. I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology and have done a lot of research on masturbation, and how a healthy amount of it can be a positive part of a young person's life, and an uplifting part of a relationship or marriage later in life. Personally I have been masturbating since I was 11 years old, and I have tried just about every trick in the book. I know what worked for me, what works for most people, and what is just a bad idea.

Volunteered for one year at a local soup kitchen which also counseled clients. Worked one-on-one with clients as a Volunteer Life Counselor there, finding solutions to financial, shelter and clothing needs.

G.E.D. acquired. Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from a Central Oklahoma University.

I have helped many friends, my own sisters, college roommates, my friend's brother, a few men and women online.