Female Masturbation/masturbation

Question
Hi, I usually try to masturbate everyday when i get the chance. I don't get turned on unless i'm watching lesbian porn or reading stories like that. When I feel ready to masturbate, i just rub my clit with my middle finger. When i cum it doesn't last very long, and i can never do it more than once in a row. Can you help me?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and many females do it daily.  It is better if you can get aroused by more than one thing.  It would be healthy for you to develop your sexual imagination instead of relying on lesbian porn for arousal.  It is good that you can masturbate to orgasm.  I hear from many females who are having trouble with that.  Orgasm only lasts about eight seconds.  Many females and almost all males can only do it once at a time.  There is nothing wrong with you for stopping after one orgasm.  Make it an especially good one!

You can learn more about female masturbation at http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.