Female Masturbation/masturbation

Question
Hi, thank you for taking your time answering questions. My wife and I are young and pretty inexperianced. Recently she asked me too masturbate for her. I feel very self consciouse doing this. I just do it and act like im alone? ( im very self conscious. I don't weigh much but I dont like my body) another question ( sorry) I Really wanna try anal sex but she is very against the idea.I dont want to put any pressure on her, how can I get over this desire? Sorry for the length. Any advice would be appreciated.

Answer
It is normal and often very arousing for sex partners to masturbate in front of each other.  It is also very common for females to masturbate while having intercourse.  Sometimes it is the only way they can reach orgasm.  You ought not feel self-conscious.  Your wife is enjoying seeing you masturbate.  You should enjoy it too.

If your wife is against anal intercourse, I don't know how you're going to get her to do it without pressuring her.  Maybe you would be better off forgetting it.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.