Female Masturbation/Masturbation Tips

Question
I'm always feeling this strange urge to masturbate, but I'm always ignoring it. I'm a 16 year old virgin and I watch pornos thinking it would help me stay together. I don't want to have sex until marriage. I'm not familiar with masturbating. Can you give me some tips on what I should do?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and most females your age do it, even virgins.  Watching pornos isn't a good strategy if you don't want to have sex until marriage.  I think it would be good for you to learn more about female masturbation.  Please start with this site: http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.